Scissor/Boom Lift-Train The Trainer
2 DAY - SCISSOR & BOOM LIFT TRAIN THE TRAINER COURSE
COURSE:2 Day Scissor & Boom Lift Train the Trainer Course
Hours:8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Cost:$ 825.00 Per Student
Call 952-887-5400 or Toll Free 800-752-4300 to Register
In depth knowledge of Scissor Lift, Boom Lift, and Manual lift (Aerial Work Platforms) design, characteristics and safe practices will be presented.
- OSHA and ANSI regulations will be clarified and discussed. We will also cover the 5 step approach to achieve safe AWP
- Fall Protection Systems, proper use and inspection is an important part of the training and will be covered
- Training materials include Power Point presentation, training binder filled with in-depth reference information, All important documentation are also part of the CD which comes with the training pack. Sample operators test with master copy will be provided.
- Class will conclude with TTT test and Certificate of Training good for 4 years.
- Recertification Refresher courses are also available. (one day)
Classrooms conducted at Bloomington, MN and Fargo, ND at regular scheduled times.
Other classroom sites scheduled through the year will be held in Mankato, Duluth and St Cloud.
On site training can also be scheduled for larger groups.
OSHA Operator Certification, De-Certification & Re-Certification Training and documentation must be specific to equipment, environment and operator under OSHA regulations. Separate documentation for Classroom Training Certification and “On Site” Environment Training Certification will be presented to successful trainees based upon individual test results. Once certification has occurred, any change in equipment, environment or operator physical or mental capacity from that which was specifically trained and tested causes immediate de-certification to occur and the need for re-certification before the operator can legally perform operator work functions under the changed conditions. Even if no such condition change occurs, de-certification occurs as a matter of law three years after the prior date of certification causing the need for re-certification. It is the sole responsibility of the operator and employer to monitor both as to any change of conditions and 3-year expiration. Forklifts of Minnesota, Inc. does not assume or undertake any duty to monitor your potential change conditions or time expiration.