OSHA REQUIRES IT! - OPERATORS NEED IT! - WE HAVE IT!
Federal Regulations: Operators must complete a formal classroom training program, practical hands-on experience and a three-year certification process. Studies have shown that users can reduce error rates by as much as seventy percent with a formal classroom operator training program.
Forklifts of Minnesota, Inc. is a training leader in Minnesota, Wisconsin and North Dakota. Please call or register online today!
Types of Training Offered:
- Forklifts Operator Training
- OSHA Certified Classroom Style Forklift Operator Training. Learn More
- Scissor Boom/Lift Operator Training
- OSHA Certified Classroom Style Scissor/Boom Operator Training. Learn More
- Skills Testing
- Test your skills on a Forklift, Scissor Lift and/or Boom Lift. Learn More
- Experienced Driving
- Behind the Wheel, Hands-On Beginner Forklift Driving Experience. Learn More
- Forklift - Train the Trainer
- OSHA Certified Experience and Training to Teach others Forklift Operations. Learn More
- Scissor Boom/Lift - Train the Trainer
- OSHA Certified Experience and Training to Teach others Scissor/Boom Operations. Learn More
- On-Site Training
- OSHA Certified On-Site Training at your company. Learn More
- Special Training
- Contact our Trainer for availability