Is your Forklift operating at maximum potential?
Planned Maintenance at Forklifts of Minnesota:
Take action to ensure your forklift is running at its maximum potential.
- Up to a (35) Point Inspection Done Per Forklift.
- Applies to All Equipment, Including: Gas, LP Gas, Diesel, and Electric.
- Essential to Keep Forklifts Operating Over the Long-Run.
- (62) Mobile Vehicles Allows Us to Perform PM's at Customer Site as well as Any of Our Buildings.
- We Have Over $1.4 Million in our Parts Inventory, Available at any Time.
- Rental Fleet Consisting of 475 Units.
- In 2014, Forklifts of Minnesota Completed Nearly 18,600 Planned Maintenance Calls.
- In 2014, We Responded to 19,436 Break Down Calls, With an Average Response Time of 1.34 Hours! This Includes our Entire Territory of Minnesota, North Dakota, and Western Wisconsin.
Without proper maintenance, forklifts can cost thousands of dollars in lost productivity, repairs, and other related costs during downtime. Call us today to set up your next PM!