After more than 67 years in business, our Service Department brings it’s customers many benefits, including:
- We have approximately sixty-five qualified mechanics, which allows us to respond to your service needs within two hours if necessary.
- We have heavily invested in our mobile service vans to make sure they carry the maximum available in tools and inventory. This allows us to do the best job in the shortest time for our customers.
- Our trained forklift mechanics are backed up by three in-house expert foremen, that have available to them a library of information and schematics, to assist with problem diagnosis and repairs.
- We provide on-site Planned Maintenance (PM) Service on scheduled intervals (Click to See Our PM Agreement), at a very reasonable price. The PM Service intervals are set based on your forklifts usage and operating conditions. Our goal is to reduce costly downtime by PM'ing your forklift using the manufacturer' guidelines. These planned maintenance inspections will also identify safety and operating concerns. We currently do over 18,000 PM’s per year for our customers.
- Our company deals with integrity, and will guarantee to re-do any of our service work if for some reason you are not completely satisfied.
- $100 Shop Check-In: Includes a complete current safety and mechanical evaluation of the forklift, an itemized estimate based on the recommended repairs, and a good sense of when a replacement may be needed. (Click Here to see our Check-In Flyer)
- For your Aerial Equipment needs, Check out our Annual Inspection Program: Designed to help each customer meet the ANSI/SIA requirements. This can be done on-site or at our location. (Click Here to see our Annual Inspection Flyer)